Outtakes from Vegas IV...

Ran into a college buddy who 10 years ago moved to Sweden and fell off the face of the earth. Nobody has heard from him. He was stunned when I called him over waiting in line for the $500 Satellite at the Rio. He had no idea who I was and I of course f'd with him until he did. Turns out he married a Swedish girl, got tired of the unending sunlight in the summer and became an online limit poker junkie. The rake alone from his last year was $100,000. He's the type of guy that could be a poker millionair in a blink of an eye.

He's working for a Euro company taking care of all their Main Event contestants. As I've remarked before I wasn't too impressed with that contingent in the cash games or tournaments I played but I wouldn't be surprised if one wins the M.E. If so, I hope it's one of my boy's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crapped on the Head and Kicked in the teeth part 2

Corona Virus Tips

Thank You!